Rose Water is the most essential element of the summers. With the season fast approaching, it is necessary to stock-up on all your essentials, which also include Rose Water. Just imagine coming home after a long, hot day and spritzing Rose water on your face. Ah, the luxury! Well, it isn’t hard to have your own rose water at home as well. Instead of buying it every other week, why not make your own at home?
Let’s learn how to make your own rose water!
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Distilled Water (1.5 litres)
- Organic Roses, without pesticide (7-8)
- Pot With Lid
- Spray Bottle
HOW TO MAKE IT:
- Take the rose petals and run them under lukewarm water to get rid of any impurities
- Add distilled water to the pot and include purified petals
- Cover the lid, and let the mixture simmer over medium-low heat
- Let it simmer till the petals lose their color or for around 20-30 minutes
- Using the strainer, separate the water and the petal
- Let the water cool and it will be ready to use!